Our experience along with the dedication and attention we give to each of our clients enables us to produce first-rate compliance and facilities management solutions.
We are Telarc Certified and ISO 9001 for the issue of Building Warrant of Fitness Certificates.
WHAT WE DO
We specialise in delivering services to clients with multi-site requirements.
- We successfully coordinate over 120,000 compliance inspections per year
- We issue over 3000 Building Warrants of Fitness annually
- We have facilities management responsibilities at over 2000 sites nationwide
- We are Independent Qualified Persons for all regions
- We carry out independent sprinkler survey inspections for over 500 sites nationwide
Fun fact: The name ARGEST comes from the founder of our original parent company Stephenson & Turner, ARthur GEorge STephenson.
“Massey University have engaged Argest Building and Compliance Management to review and manage all our building compliance requirements at our Albany Campus over the last 12 months. The recommendations provided have been second to none and we have received expert advice along with a high level of support.”
– Iestyn Burke, Chief Procurement & Contract Officer
“Cushman Wakefield as managing Facilities Management agents on behalf of The New Zealand Post Group, have received the highest level of service, support and professional advice from Argest Building and Compliance Management. We have received the highest level of service, support and professional advice.
The New Zealand Post Group property portfolio encompasses hundreds buildings across every corner of the country. Argest have demonstrated consistently over a long period of time the capability to manage this project to our total satisfaction.
The team at Argest have been very consistent, reliable and proactive in managing all of our building compliance requirements. Our business partnership with them has been a success and one that we trust, appreciate and respect. I have no reservation in recommending them as a first class company.’
– Paul Bolton – Cushman & Wakefield NZ – New Zealand Post Group & Kiwibank, Contract Manager
“NZ Police have an extensive network of buildings that provide comprehensive coverage across the whole country. For more than 10 years Argest Building and Compliance have undertaken all Building Warrant of Fitness and Compliance work required across the Police property portfolio. Police has recently appointed a new Facilities Management partner with Argest being retained as provider of BWOF and Compliance services.”
– Andrew MacArthur, National Manager Infrastructure