Building Compliance Management
Argest is the leading Building Warrant of Fitness Compliance Management Company in New Zealand with over 30 years delivering peace of mind to building owners and property portfolio managers across all of New Zealand. Our commitment to quality is second to none and we were the first company in New Zealand to be ISO9001 Accredited for Building Warrant of Fitness Issues. We take pride in the quality of our services and our people.
Argest’s nationwide relationships with industry associations, councils, specialised service providers and IQP’s allows us to tailor our wide range of services to meet all your building and facilities management needs.
Building Warrant Of Fitness
Argest can assist Property Managers, Facility Managers and Building Owners, who have Specified Systems installed in their buildings, to provide an annual Building Warrant of Fitness to local Territorial Authorities as required by the Building Act.
- BWOF management and issue
- Compliance Schedule Management
- Territorial Authority Liaison
- 12A Certificate Management and issue for Specified Systems
- Specialised Compliance Inspections eg Dangerous Goods
- Sub-contactor selection and management
- Online Reporting
- Regular audits and site inspections to ensure standards are maintained
Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- Biennial Sprinkler Surveys
Monthly Owners’ inspections
We can take care of your monthly “Owners” checks for the specified systems 14/2 – 15/5 also known as ‘passive features’, and any other specified system onsite that may require a monthly owners inspection.
We can arrange for IQP inspections using our in house staff and specialist sub-contractors.
Over 30 Years’ Experience
Argest’s experienced consultants, contract managers and inspectors are able to navigate through the complexities of all the requirements included in the Building Act 1991 and 2004 and well as provide expert advice on building assets and facilities management.
Argest will ensure you gain the benefit of our in depth industry experience and expertise, detailed knowledge of the standards and specific local council requirements. We are able provide access to real time information via our web based dashboards to give you the latest status update on your buildings’ Building Warrant of Fitness and Specified System inspections as well as information to allow you to review and plan what compliance activities are due.
Consulting – Asset Reporting & Assurance Audits
- Asset Condition Assessment and Reporting
- Strategic Asset Planning Advice
- Technical Reports and Assessments
- Audit of existing systems and compliance processes
- Design Reviews and Assessments
- Property Management Services
- Co-ordination of contractors and service providers
- Project Management
Argest delivers your projects, from single-site works to multi-site commissions. We manage all stages of the project leaving you to get on with business:
- technical reviews and independent advice
- contract tenders
- contractor management
- completion review and audit
We can provide an independent contract manager to ensure that contractors provide the value, service and performance you require.
- We can use your contractors or provide them through a competitive tender
- We conduct regular audits and site inspections to ensure standards are maintained
- We propose practical solutions that meet the needs of the client and the concerns of the contractor
ARGEST IS COMMITTED TO SAFETY
Argest is committed to helping clients ensure their buildings are safe to enter and work in. We manage the processes needed to gain Building Compliance to the standards for specified and safety systems set by the Building Act. Our nationwide relationships with industry associations, councils, specialised service providers and Independent Qualified Person’s (IQP’s), allows us to tailor a wide range of services to meet all your building compliance and facilities management needs. Argest’s thorough professional approach and robust management systems ensure compliance is maintained at your sites.